Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hate

I hate the way you know me,
I hate how much you care,
I hate our peaceful silence,
I hate the connect so rare.

I hate how I wait for you,
I hate the talks we speak,
I hate these unusual feelings,
I hate how I am so weak.

I hate the way I feel,
I hate the miles between,
I hate each passing day,
I hate the weakness you've seen.

I hate the building tension,
I hate the unknown realm,
I hate how much control you hold,
I hate the ship you helm.

I hate the budding love,
I hate the indecisiveness,
I hate how unsure we are,
I hate you play me like chess.

-Tanvi.


4 comments:

  1. how can i hate u from how much i know coz its to too early for me to show how much i care,
    ya! even i can feel the silence, but i feel its just the right thing that we can only share,
    every minute u wait is like an hour for me,
    but cant help it coz every moment with u i wanna make special and rare,
    its unusually as well to me,
    but i feel its exactly the way it should be,
    pls dont think that ur weak coz ur the only one i have looked up on when im too low at its peak,
    u always bring smile and courage to me, and brings happiness in my life,
    like i have never experienced before, may be this was the spark in my life which i was waiting for,
    i may not be the best but i guess i can kick some ass of all the rest (lol),
    coz i know ur some wear deep within my chest,
    if there is any thing u wanna hate, just hate the word 'hate',
    and thats the only thing which is drawing us apart,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.
    That's really nice. :)
    Publish it as ur poem on ur blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. im glad u liked it but i cant do that, that was just an attempt to tell u that these negative words provoke us in being a lot more bad than we may be, just that's it, after all we stupid humans are programmed to get influenced by every thing around us, any ways even i like what u write and have almost read almost all of them.
    so hope to read some thing new from ur end soon,( see now after u read this im sure u will be more motivated to write, and it is this influence i was talking about) heee hee hee heee
    take care

    ReplyDelete